Friday, March 5, 2010

What is love?

What is love? It's a really big question. And a complicated one. But only if you have never experienced it.

So here's my take on it. Short and sweet. Love is when the one you love is more important to you than your own self. We as human beings have a "me first" attitude in life. We love ourselves the most. When that takes a backseat, for me that's love. When you think of that someone before yourself, you know it's the real thing. Until that happens......it is not.

2 comments:

  1. How can anybody not experience love except the case of orphans? The only true love is between parents and their child. Because couples drift apart no matter how in 'love' they are. There are many articles on it you can have a look. So my point is love is does not evanesce and from the tone of your article I did not glean the object to be parents rather it appeared to be the 'THE ONE' crap that is flung at the masses.

    ReplyDelete