Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My One Minute Of Fame

I would not call  myself a narcissist but at times the streak surfaces and takes over. This is one such moment and I am dying to tell you all about my one minute of fame.

The Times Of India is running a campaign called A Day in the Life of India where they've invited all Indians to participate by giving their take on India in the form of a photo, video, cartoon or joke and anecdotes. The chosen entries are published on their website and the best ones are published in their newspaper.

A friend sent me a link to their website telling me to submit something from the hundreds of "rubbish" photos that I have. So I thought why not and submitted a couple of photos that I had taken in one of the categories.

And guess what? One of my photos actually got picked up and published on their website. OMG I was so thrilled walking on cloud nine the whole day. People who've read the earlier entries of this blog will be familiar with that photo since I wrote a post on it called This Happens Only In India

So please forgive my tiny streak of narcissism and check out My One Minute Of Fame where ahem ahem (collar up) I got published.

No comments:

Post a Comment