Friday, August 6, 2010

Zindagi

Zindagi...kaisi hai paheli haaye, Kabhi to hansaaye kabhi ye rulaaye, Zindagi.....

Have been humming this song all day....don’t know where it came from and I wasn’t even consciously thinking about it. Suddenly I registered the words and thought to myself....how true!

Life is such a puzzle.....in a span of moments we go from one emotion to another. Take my day today for example...have been like a yoyo, my mood changing moment to moment. I remember feeling a bit lost in the evening for no reason at all. I distracted myself and got into a better frame of mind and then got a work call which totally wound me up again. So many ups and downs which never last.....constantly changing. Zindagi.... :)

PS : For all those who don’t know which song I am talking about.....here it is from Anand.


No comments:

Post a Comment