Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rain

Rain.....we get so little of it in Delhi but whenever we do I feel so rejuvenated. Dark sky, thunder and lightening.....awesome.

I've always loved rain ever since I was a little girl. I have some great memories associated with it. Endless times when I went driving, got wet or walked in the rain. Memories that I'll always cherish even as I go on to make new ones every monsoon.

Yesterday it rained....only for an hour or so but my brother and I went up to the terrace and got totally drenched. I was walking around barefoot as the raindrops fell hard and fast. As far as the eye could see it was green and clean and rain.

Of course in just a couple of hours, the sun made his entry back into our lives, mocking our short lived pleasure and leaving us yearning for more rain...

2 comments:

  1. and lo behold! to quench ur thirst, rain gods came over again :)
    btw, d blog is looking even nicer now, all clean n green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adee : It was even more awesome today with the dark dark sky....tho i stayed in. Got a shouting from our dreaded doc for getting drenched yesterday :(
    And thank you so much.....don't know about clean but its greeeeen :P

    ReplyDelete