Friday, August 20, 2010

It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World

It's a mad mad mad mad world. Everyday around me I see signs of this. "We the people" are actually quiet crazy in our own different ways.

I spend a lot of time observing people around me. Most people love to talk especially about themselves, and boy, can they talk. The more they talk, the clearer it is to see all kinds of kinks in them. They all come tumbling out. Now I am sure I have quite a few of them myself but, the advantage I have over others is that it takes a while for people to figure them out.

A friend and I were recently discussing some of the people we both know....not maliciously.....just generally and were laughing about how strange and quirky people, including ourselves, are.

As I said......it's a mad mad mad mad world :P

PS : This is just a random thought and my intention is not to offend anyone so please take it in the spirit that it has been written. Thanks :)

8 comments:

  1. Mad Mad world..with still madder people..upto still madder antics..that is why I love the Mad Hatter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes my darling mad girl...i love it too most of the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a mad mad world out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad mad mad world - ofcourse... we wouldn't want it anyother way... would we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Phoenix : nope.....coz we are all mad :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. well..we need to be crazy to be real...
    btw, just landed on ur page...and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aby : you are so right. n thanks :)

    ReplyDelete