Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shanti Shanti Shanti

Shanti.....I'm not talking about a woman by that name, in case you're wondering. I am talking about peace. Peace around me.

The last week has been crazy with a houseful of relatives which included two kids. Now don't get me wrong.....I loved having them over.......but I missed my quiet time with self. Time to be with my own thoughts.

There was always something going on. People around, talking and generally creating mayhem in my life. My room, which is my own private haven, an open house to all. Every time I locked myself in, someone came knocking.

They left today and finally there is shanti!

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes as much as you love company you crave for the alone time and of course some Shanti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    andn ow i wonder, how much 'shanti' u got afterwards :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge.... I believe it is sometimes good to have company... Loneliness allows your mind to wander too much and forces you to think about things that should not be thought about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adee : not much.....coz the next lot of relatives arrieved :P

    @Paritosh : lol yeh hi haal ho gaya tha by the time they went and i felt really mean :( And you are right about the mind wandering but in this case the mind went numb with all the chatter :P

    ReplyDelete