Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me


It’s exactly a year since I joined twitter and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. My world has changed so much, for the better, since I became a part of this wonderful family.

It would be difficult to explain to someone who is not on it coz it’s beyond comprehension. It is a big huge world full of love and support and caring and sharing.

I have met so many wonderful people there. Some have gone on to become great friends, there for me 24x7, sharing my joy and lifting me out of my sorrow every single day. I won’t take names coz that wouldn’t be fair but each one of them knows how much they mean to me. They are an integral part of my life and I can’t do without them.

Twitter ROCKS and I love you Tweeple!

2 comments:

  1. so glad to have been a part of this journey of yours :) delhidreams special #twugs to lost thoughts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adee....for all that you have done for me. Special #twugs to delhidreams and you :)

    ReplyDelete