Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back

Hello All. It's been two long and very eventful years since I last made an appearance here and am sure a lot of you must be wondering if I am still alive. Yes I am! Alive and kicking! Hopefully I will show up here more often now. At least that's the plan.

So what has kept me busy. Life has been a roller coaster where so much has happened that I don't know where to begin. Certain things can be shared but a lot of stuff is just too personal for me to even talk about to most people. I've had some really happy times and some really horrible moments, days and months. But that's life.

A lot of my regular readers sent me emails inquiring about my well being and I did not respond. I'd like to say I am sorry and that I was really touched by your concern. Please forgive me.

More later. As soon as I get a chance to get my thoughts together. Please keep visiting because I am definitely back! :)

1 comment: