Sunday, June 12, 2011

Unsettled

Unsettled.....when the mind is blank but still so full. Its not a great state of mind to be in. You know something is wrong but can't put a finger to it and carry on listlessly, mindless and unfocused.

I am not really unfamiliar with this feeling. Happens often. I don't know what causes it. Could be any one of the things which clutter my mind most days. But none that I can point to and say.....this is it!

Nothing holds my attention, no conversation, no activity.....absolutely nothing that I can focus on. Just this feeling of restlessness. I wander around, trying to figure it out but know it's pointless. All I can do is wait for it to pass coz as they say......tomorrow is another day :)

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling :)..but every day is a new day..this too shall pass :)

    ReplyDelete