Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Dillogical

What's most important......heart or mind? Logically I would say the mind but a lot of times the heart takes over and we become dillogical.

I normally pride myself as someone in control of my emotions and reacting logically to most situations life throws at me. As I said....most of the time. But there are those few times when my heart takes over and totally throws my mind and all logical thought out of the window.

Is that good or bad? Again logically I would say it's bad since when we are emotional we only go by what we feel and our decisions are based on emotion. We do not think or react by weighing the pros n cons of a given situations. But hey.....we are all human beings and need to remember that when we get dillogical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment