Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tech Savvy

I am sooooo dumb when it comes to technology.....of any kind. It goes right over my head. But I try, sometimes without success, to figure things out.

You can’t imagine how many hours day after day I put into understanding whatever comes my way. Frustrating hours where I feel like kicking my brain coz I just don’t get it.

I so envy the people who know exactly what it’s all about. In fact am surrounded by them. They have to bear me and my dumb questions day in and day out. And they help all they can with a little bit of good natured teasing. I can’t complain...I deserve it.

This post is dedicated to all the smart people out there who are tech savvy. I am full of admiration for them. I pray that they are always by my side to guide me when I get stuck. May they get smarter and smarter so that I can pick their brains and at least give the impression of being a bit tech savvy!

2 comments:

  1. This happens especially when you try to figure out how your "blackberry" works... :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Phoenix : hahaha you are so right about that :)

    ReplyDelete