Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shaken & Stirred

Life I’ve noticed, has a tendency of constantly getting shaken and stirred. It’s never stable and a lot of times to my mind, especially in my life, I could certainly do without some of the shaking around that God deems necessary for my existence.

I wonder if it’s just me…..no of course not, it’s everyone but since this is my blog, I shall just moan about myself.

A lot of times, when I find myself totally at peace, God pokes me in such a way that the peace is shattered and I’m totally out of sync. It’s happening right now, my mind a total mess and I do not think it is needed in my life at all. But I guess God does.....so He’s going to keep at it. And He’s welcome to, since I know this is to teach me an important lesson in life. All I’ll say to Him is……please “handle with care”.

PS: No questions on this post please. Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. lol
    haan ye bandi thodi najuk hai God ji, to iske sath Godjila mat banna :D
    *amen*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is right....hope God ji is listening to you adee *amen*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to say hello from Adee's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Starry...thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete