Sunday, January 17, 2010

Here I Go....

So here I go on my way to writing the first post for Lost Thoughts. Talking doesn't come easily to me especially if it's about what I really think and feel but am going to try real hard. This blog is going to be all about my take on things which affect me. It could be something I feel personally or a cause which touches my heart. It could also be about something which makes me really mad. It might not always be intelligent or make any kind of sense to you, the reader, but, hang on.....some of it might just strike a chord.

To tell you a bit about myself.....I am a pretty normal, boring, average kind of person who lives mostly in her own dream world! Need to be nudged a lot of times for people to catch my attention. Am a great listener but talking is not my forte. I love to spend a lot of time with myself and actually manage to do it. My family shakes their head in disgust and always have to drag me out of my room. Friends though, are different. Love to spend time with them though that too has it's time limit. Not for me spending a whole day chitchatting. A few hours and I'm done. Ready to run back to my room and be alone. Bet it sounds horrible to you. But that's me :)

Work.....yes, I used to work but am currently practicing the art of chilling and totally enjoying myself. Am actually surprised at how much fun I'm having doing nothing and not following a routine of any sort. Freedom to do what I want only when I want. Before taking this sabbatical I was working for a company which manufactures accent furniture for exports. I loved my job to the extent of being a workaholic at times. One fine day though I realised that I wasn't enjoying it as much as I used to so it was time to leave. And I did. I am lucky to be able to take this break in order to recharge my creative batteries.

I studied Literature in college and went on to do fashion design but since I'm really not into clothes I chucked that and got into furniture. Anyways I love home stuff more than I like clothes....in fact my only interest in clothes is limited to getting just what I need. I never even peep into a clothing store if am out shopping unless I absolutely have to get some clothes. See told you I was boring.

How do I pass my time these day.......time flies when you're having fun. I read, listen to music, tweet, facebook, go out......the day goes. To tell you the truth I am really really busy doing nothing. And yes now that I've started this blog I hope to spend a lot of quality time writing. Amen to that.

So this is it about me and myself. Not a bad start....think am doing OK at this. Hopefully will continue to do better with each post that I write. Hope you liked what you read and even if you didn't, please keep it to yourself. Thank you and God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. yes. not a bad start at all. i bumbled through three blogs before i finally wrote some intro as good as this. honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adee for the encouragement. You know what I would say to this so I won't say anything here :)

    ReplyDelete